Services on Site
We offer eight RV sites with four pull-through’s. Each site comes complete with hydro, water, sewer hook-ups, decks & fire pits. For 2016 our RV sites have all gone seasonal.
We also offer a variety of Cabins for rent and great activities either for Summer or Winter seasons.
Our convenience store will supply you with daily groceries & confectionaries, ice, tackle, bait, souvenirs, fishing licenses as well as regular gas and oil.
Also included in the main lodge is a restaurant, public shower & laundromat facilities.
What to Bring
All towels, BBQ tools, lawn chairs, Axe or hatchet, paring knife, candles, matches, flash light, sleeping bag (if needing futon in cabin 5)
- Reservations are confirmed with a deposit per cabin, due at time of booking.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Interac.
- We do not accept cheques.
- Confirmations are sent via return mail.
- A 3 night minimum stay is required for long weekends.
- Minimum 2 nights on regular weekends May long to Sept long weekends. 2 night minimum prime-time – June – Sept.
- One-nights stay (off-season) = $35 surcharge
- 2 children under 12 years old are included in the 4 person rate.
- Cabins 1 – 5 rated capacity of a maximum of 6 people including all children.
- Cabin 6 & 7 rated capacity of a maximum of 4 people including all children
- Please bring your own bath & hand towels.
- Tents or camping units not allowed at the cabins.
- Provincial Fireworks PERMIT REQUIRED
- Day visitors to cabins 1 – 7 and RV Campground must be off premises by 10 pm
- Sorry, no pets allowed in or at the Cabins. Any visitors must be notified re pet policy.
- Pets allowed in the RV camping sites but must be leashed at all times….& you must clean up after your pet. Pets not allowed at the beach area.
Hunting and Fishing in Manitoba | Travel Manitoba
Manitoba Fishing Resorts And Lodges
Manitoba’s Master Angler
Manitoba Youth Angler
Duck Mountain Provincial Park sport fishing lakes map
Manitoba Conservation and Water Stewardship Fish Stocking Program 2014